I had an amazing January 1 by working on my goals - over four hours of deep thought about what I want to accomplish. I get organized just by thinking about it!
I thought I would share with you one of the goals I set for myself. This is a goal I am committed to doing daily. My goal is called The Perfect Start.
I am committed to starting each day in this exact order:
- 2 Chairs - my one-on-one conversation time with God
- Devotional - reading God's Word and a couple of devotionals
- Studying Hebrew - I want to learn a Hebrew word or concept from ancient Jewish wisdom each day
- Review my goals - 14 minutes, 1% of my day
- Mental Model - creating a story for how the day will go
- The One Thing - my top priority
I have blocked 90 minutes of time first thing in the morning for My Perfect Start.
I am committed to being distraction-free during this time - no email and no social media!
How do I make it happen? I get up early!
If this seems like a lot to you, it is! I started several years ago with doing a couple of these things for a total of 15 to 20 minutes a day. It's a muscle you can build.
Question: Would your day, week,month, year, life, be better if you started each day with your own version of The Perfect Start? You bet it would! Go and make it so!
If you need a little help with goal setting, we have created an incredible goal setting package to help you get 2017 off to a great start. Check it out right here. Normally $288, it's only $99 for the next few days.
You are Born To Win, so go ahead and Live To Win!
P.S. Quote of the Day: "Success at home will not happen by accident." - Mark Timm