Today I will love the process.
It’s hard not to get caught up in expectations. To be so results-focused we set ourselves up for disappointment.
Yet, if we love the process, savoring the doing of what needs to be done, the results will come.
Today I will:
- Take an extra minute in each of my conversations to listen deeply
- Prepare a little bit extra for each business call I need to make
- Focus on the form of each exercise I do to improve my health
- Hug my family members just a little bit longer – and more often
- Say thank you and please with just a little bit more gratefulness and sincerity
Yes, it’s loving the process, the components of significance, that leads to the results you are looking for.
Funny thing is, we can all do this. No college degree required. No special talent. Just willful intentionality.
What ordinary things are you going to do in an extraordinary way today?
Loving the process is one of the things we teach our Ziglar Legacy Certified Trainers so that they can teach others how to get more out of life. If you would like to learn how you can become one of our trainers, join me for a free informational webinar. Register right here.
You are Born To Win, so go ahead and Live To Win!
P.S. Quote of the Day: “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.” – Jim Rohn
P.P.S – Today is the day! Did you register for today’s free webinar from Jim Rohn and SUCCESS Magazine? Don’t miss this chance to hear from the 10 Master Thought Leaders.