Enjoy this definition of the Top written by Zig Ziglar.
You are at the Top when...
- You clearly understand that failure is an event, not a person, that yesterday ended last night, and today is your brand new day.
- You have made friends with your past, are focused on the present, and optimistic about your future.
- You know that success doesn't make you and failure doesn't break you.
- You are filled with faith, hope and love; and live without anger, greed, guilt, envy or thoughts of revenge.
- You are mature enough to delay gratification and shift your focus from your rights to your responsibilities.
- You know that failure to stand for what is morally right is the prelude to being the victim of what is criminally wrong.
- You are secure in who you are, so you are at peace with God and in fellowship with man.
- You have made friends of your adversaries, and have gained the love and respect of those who know you best.
- You understand that others can give you pleasure, but genuine happiness comes when you do things for others.
- You are pleasant to the grouch, courteous to the rude and generous to the needy.
- You love the unlovable, give hope to the hopeless, friendship to the friendless and encouragement to the discouraged.
- You can look back in forgiveness, forward in hope, down in compassion and up with gratitude.
- You know that "he who would be the greatest among you must become the servant of all."
- You recognize, confess, develop and use your God-given physical, mental and spiritual abilities to the glory of God and for the benefit of mankind.
- You stand in front of the Creator of the universe and He says to you, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant."
Are you at the Top?
If you want to help yourself, and others, reach the Top, then please join us today and learn about our Ziglar Legacy Certification program and how you can join the Ziglar team.
Learn more and register right here.
Your are Born To Win, so go ahead and Live To Win!
P.S. Quote of the day: “Failure is an event, not a person.” Zig Ziglar