Selling is a great profession! However, it is a challenging one. Just think about it: if selling were easy, sales managers would still be doing it!
Bryan Flanagan believes in the sales profession and he respects salespeople. It is an honorable way to make a living.
In this fast-paced and fun e-book, Bryan focuses on handling the emotional demands of selling.
Topics that will have a positive impact on your sales success:
- Your Closing Attitude is More Important than Your Closing Skill
- Look Behind the Milk!
- Succeed with E’s
- There is No “I” in Team – But There is in Win
- Never Leave Home Without It
- How to Fill Your Cup Every Day
- Avoid America’s Favorite Pastime
Bryan does a great job of uplifting the salesperson in this fun, easy-to-read e-book.
*The content in Encouragement for the Sales Professional is identical to that in Now Go Sell Somebody Something (book).
Category: Inspiration, Sales