Over The Top reveals a new aspect of Zig Ziglar. Fresh stories, analogies and examples are punctuated by Zig's insightful maturity. He handles complicated, sensitive topics comfortably and compassionately, often by sharing how he "personally" dealt with the same issues himself. Never before have Zig's thoughts unfolded with such stunning clarity and logic. Readers, past and future, will be inspired.
The depth and breadth of the eight things people want most in life (to be happy, healthy, reasonably prosperous, secure, have friends, peace of mind, good family relationships and hope) is completely and beautifully covered.
- Chapter 1: What or where is "the top"?
- Chapter 2: Right Attitude Specific Skills Golden Rule Philosophy Character = Complete Success
- Chapter 3: Having it all
- Chapter 4: The responsibility is yours
- Chapter 5: Changing the picture
- Chapter 6: The immigrant's attitude
- Chapter 7: Motivation is the key
- Chapter 8: Attitude makes the difference
- Chapter 9: You Yes YOU have what it takes
- Chapter 10: A goals program is a must
- Chapter 11: A goals program: The key to balanced success
- Chapter 12: Reaching your goals
- Chapter 13: Getting up and staying up when you've been knocked down
- Chapter 14: Commitment courage discipline = Freedom
- Chapter 15: Finishing well
Paperback: 319 pages
Copyright: 1991 Zig Ziglar