Get Started Today!
Learn about the Live To Win group training and coaching program:
It all started with a question
I remember the moment like it was yesterday. I was speaking in Melbourne, Australia, to 150 business owners and investors. Saturday, July 25, 2015, was a cool and crisp day and the session was going beautifully. When I do full-day events I give the group plenty of opportunities for questions. Half-way through the morning session a 38ish-year-old man raised his hand and asked:
“What is the fastest way to success?”
This may surprise you, but in my 50 years of experience in the personal and professional success field, I have never had anyone ask me that question! (Clarification – I am 50 years old, so I am claiming 50 years of experience, since Zig Ziglar is my father. Technically, I have worked in the industry for only 28 years.)
I had to think fast. One hundred fifty sets of eyeballs were looking at me. Out of my mouth came these words:
“The fastest way to success is to replace bad habits with good habits.”
Next question please.
I moved on.
A short time later we took a break, and after we came back from the break the host of the event, Steve McKnight, led off the next session by recapping the morning session. I was leaning against the wall, waiting for Steve to bring me up, when Steve said, “Did you hear what Tom said just before the break? Write this down. Tom said, ‘The fastest way to success is to replace bad habits with good habits.’”
When I answered the question in front of the group is was a spontaneous answer brought forth by the pressure of the moment. When Steve quoted it, well, it sounded pretty smart! Even I wrote it down! As I progressed through the rest of the day it kept popping up in my mind. I kept thinking I must have quoted someone else. The day finished up at 5:00 p.m., and I got back to my room by 6:30.
The first thing I did when I got to the room was Google “Who said the fastest way to success is to replace bad habits with good habits?”
The answer popped up instantly – No one had said that! (Or, at least, no one had written it down and published it.) Now, don’t get me wrong, there are multitudes of books and studies about habits and success. However, no one had said it this simply.
Could this be true? Could I be onto something? In my 20-plus years of being the President of Ziglar, Inc., and knowing personally the greatest thinkers, researchers, authors, and speakers in the personal development world, I know for a fact that in order for something to be effective over a long period of time it must inspire hope, be based on truth, and be easy to implement.
Putting it to the test
If you simply replaced bad habits with good habits, and you did it often enough, would it change your life? I decided to put the quote to the test.
Isn’t this the problem we all face in life? We know things could be better. In fact, we believe things should be better. We are TIRED of being sick and tired. Of not having enough margin in our life to just breathe. Of energy-zapping relationships and not enough money to do what we love to do when we want to do it. Yet, every time we try to make a change or turn for help, we get overwhelmed with the complexity, the time commitment, the expense, and the radical requirements. What if the answer were really simple and straightforward?
As I pondered this question I was blessed with a lot of travel time. The very next day after the Melbourne program I continued on my speaking tour. I flew three-and-a-half hours to Darwin for an event. Four days later I flew another three-and-a-half hours to Sydney for an event. Two days later I flew over four hours to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, for an event, and then three days later I traveled 23 hours flying back home to Plano, Texas.
On every leg of my travel I tested and contemplated the quote, and at every event I used the quote.
I found myself using the Wheel of Life my dad created as a way to see if the quote held water. The spokes on the wheel represent each area of life. If I took each spoke separately and simply replaced bad habits with good habits in that area, what would happen?
- Would my Mental life improve if I replaced bad habits with good habits in that area?
- Would my Spiritual life improve if I replaced bad habits with good habits in that area?
- Would my Physical life improve if I replaced bad habits with good habits in that area?
- Would my Family life improve if I replaced bad habits with good habits in that area?
- Would my Financial life improve if I replaced bad habits with good habits in that area?
- Would my Personal life improve if I replaced bad habits with good habits in that area?
- Would my Career life improve if I replaced bad habits with good habits in that area?
The answer: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes! 7 Times YES!
All of this thinking and research verified that there is a simple, proven way YOU can change and take control of YOUR life.
How does Live to Win work?
Live to Win – 7 Weeks to Balanced Success is the most complete and the simplest program ever created to help you achieve greater success in every area of your life!
The Live to Win – 7 Weeks to Balanced Success program works because it is simple to implement. “The fastest way to success is to replace bad habits with good habits.” The program works because each week you identify a bad habit in a specific area of your life and replace it with a good habit in that area. There are seven areas in your life, so each week you work on one area, and in seven weeks you have made an improvement in every area of your life! When you start in week one, you simply stop a bad habit, replace it with a good habit, and make this part of your new life. When the second week comes you simply stop doing another bad habit and replace it with a good habit, while continuing the progress you made in week one. At the end of a year you will have replaced 52 bad habits with 52 good habits, and when you do this your life is radically changed!
“Hurricanes and earthquakes get all of the publicity, but termites do more damage – and they take such little bitty bites!” - Zig Ziglar
Here are a few small, simple changes that you can implement in your life that will lead to a massive improvement:The Zig Ziglar termite quote is exactly how you create your dream Live To Win life – one small change at a time, one bad habit for a good habit. Suppose you have the bad habit of eating too much. It could be you have the bad habit of using a dinner plate that is too big. Studies show that switching from a 12-inch plate to a 10-inch plate will reduce your calorie intake, allowing you to lose 10 pounds in a year without even knowing it! Want to lose even more? Stop the bad habit of putting the meat and starches on the 10-inch plate first, and start the good habit of loading the plate up first with vegetables and fruits.
|Area of Life||Bad Habit||Good Habit & Benefit|
|Physical||Drinking one soft drink a day at 140 calories||Replace soft drink with water and consume 51,000 fewer calories in a year – lose 14 pounds over a year!|
|Mental||Falling asleep watching TV news||Review your goals right before sleep – your mind now dreams about what you can achieve|
|Family||Meal time is random without intentionality||Begin family meals with each member sharing what good thing happened that day – positive discussion|
|Spiritual||Letting the negative things determine your outlook||Write down three new things you are grateful for each morning and reflect – gratitude leads to happiness|
|Personal||Not taking time to enjoy a hobby||Plan each week to include your hobby as a priority – creating time for what you love creates energy|
|Career||Not planning to grow a professional skill||Listen to a skill-building podcast once a week – new skills generate more income|
|Financial||Wasting money on “stuff”||Create a “stuff” budget and stick to it – saving $25 extra per week = $1300 year!|
Live To Win – 7 Weeks to Balanced Success gives you:
- Truthfully defines what balanced success really is
- Covers every key area of life in detail: Mental, Spiritual, Physical, Family, Financial, Personal, and Career
- Goes into detail on the life-killing bad habits we need to eliminate and the life-giving good habits we all need to be successful
- Is built on character-based principles that work for everyone
- Gives you the legendary Ziglar Goal Setting Procedure that you will use to write down every good habit goal in detail
- Is designed to take action on good habits every day in tiny, bite-sized steps so that massive change happens without massive upset
- Provides a live weekly interactive training and coaching webinar so that accountability is built into the system
- Gives you the complete program up front with the audio recordings and workbook so that you can start immediately
- Includes over 60 hours of Zig Ziglar’s greatest recordings so that you have at your fingertips the resources you need to change your life
- Empowers you to ask Tom Ziglar any question you have about the program via email or on the live weekly webinar
- Gives you the specific “how to” game plan to achieve greater success in every area of your life
Your success starts here!
Live to Win – 7 Weeks to Balanced Success is an 8 week interactive live group coaching and training webinar program that includes the following components:
- The complete 8-hour Live To Win audio program download with 103-page electronic workbook
- Ziglar On Demand online 24/7 access to 60 hours of Zig Ziglar’s legendary programs including:
- How to Stay Motivated
- Secrets of Closing the Sale
- Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World
- True Performance
- Courtship After Marriage
- Strategies for Success
- Closes, Closes, Closes
- Weekly Live to Win webinar group training and coaching (approximately 48 live sessions during the year)
- Every Monday morning at 9:00 a.m. CST
- Recordings automatically sent to you, in case you miss the training or just want a copy for your files
- Each live webinar covers one of the seven areas of life
- Q & A on every webinar and you can email your questions in advance to have them covered on the webinar
- Each of the seven areas will be taught at least seven times during the year so that you can continue to grow in each area
- Live to Win – 7 Weeks to Balanced Success package price: $497
- Save an extra $100 when you register today!
- Limited Time Offer: $397
Sign up today for our Special limited time offer!
Live to Win - Weeks to Balanced Success
Special Limited Time Offer includes:
|1||100-page electronic workbook and 8-hour downloadable audio program||$397.00|
|2||Ziglar on Demand||$1204.00|
|3||Weekly live interactive group training and coaching webinar||$1200.00|
|Special limited time offer||$397.00|
Bonus! Act now and you get year-long access to the live, weekly group-training and coaching webinar for ALL of 2016!
Live to Win – 7 Weeks to Balanced Success is for you if you want to:
- Become healthier and get more out of life
- Have better relationships
- Keep more of the money you earn and enjoy more security
- Live a life of gratitude
- Have more free time to spend with those you love
- Make more money
- Increase your satisfaction in life and achieve your goals and dreams
- Help others you care about when life knocks them down
- Enjoy balanced success
- Stop the insanity of letting life happen to you and instead take control of your life
Don’t spend another day wanting success, it’s time to take the first step towards achieving it with the Live to Win program.
The fastest way to success is to replace bad habits with good habits!