We are delighted to introduce Zig Ziglar's 1998 release, Success for Dummies. You may feel like a "dummy" when you begin reading it, but after applying the lessons, you'll neither feel like one nor be one. This book is perfect for anyone who has the desire to improve his or her life.
Success for Dummies will enable you to:
- Identify what success really means. You will be surprised to learn that "success" isn't all it's cracked up to be.
- Find out how little changes can impact your life dramatically. No longer will you feel compelled to do one thing 100 percent better. Rather, you will be inspired to do 100 things 1 percent better. And that simple adjustment can make all the difference between being a zero or becoming a hero.
- Map out a clear path that will lead you straight to the top.
- Discover invaluable secrets for developing fantastic relationships - at home and at work.
- Think, feel, and be your best, even when the whole world seems out to get you.
- Learn Zig's own personal tips for success.
"Zig Ziglar's electrifying speeches draw long standing ovations and leave audiences spellbound with enthusiasm." -Purpose Magazine
"No one stirs the motivational embers with more power than Zig Ziglar." -Selling Power Magazine
Turn Success into a Habit and get your copy of Success for Dummies today.
Length: 356 pages (PB)
Copyright: 1998 Zig Ziglar