After the death of his daughter, Suzan, Zig Ziglar experienced much grief. But through it all, he was sustained by the love of God, a strong family, and caring friends. Zig writes: "Words make a big difference in our lives, and my earnest desire is that the words in this book will make a difference in the way you approach grief, gather strength, deepen your faith, and become healed from the deep sadness and sorrow that grief brings."
Table of Contents
- "She's Gone . . ."
- The Loss of Suzan-Our Beloved Firstborn Daughter
- A Wave of Emotions
- Facing the Fears of Death
- The Difference Christ Makes
- Facing the Why Questions
- No Doubt About It!
- Heaven's Glory
- Appreciating All of God's Miracle Moments
- Comfort and Joy from Prayer and the Word
- We Grieve in Different Ways
- Comforting the Grieving
- Giving to Others Out of Your Grief
- Keeping the Relationship Alive
- God's Strength and Grace to Continue with Life and Work
- The Loss and the Love
- Why We Feel No Regret and No Guilt
- Ongoing Aftershocks of Grief
- Choosing the Best Memories
- Can a Person Prepare in Advance for Grief?
Length: 263 pages
Copyright: 1998 Zig Ziglar