1. You clearly understand that failure is an event, not a person; that yesterday ended last night, and today is your brand new day.
2. You have made friends with your past, are focused on the present, and optimistic about your future.
3. You know that success (a win) doesn't make you, and failure (a loss) doesn't break you.
4. You are filled with faith, hope and love; and live without anger, greed, guilt, envy, or thoughts of revenge.
5. You are mature enough to delay gratification and shift your focus from your rights to your responsibilities.