Julie Ziglar Norman and Sandra Yancey have joined together to bring you Mastering Moxie, a brand new two CD program that will take you from contemplating to creating absolute success.
Julie Ziglar Norman is the youngest daughter of Zig Ziglar and his wife, Jean. For over four years, Julie and her father have spoken on the theme of their co-authored book Embrace the Struggle, Living Life on Life’s Terms to over a million individuals at Get Motivated seminars across America. Today, Julie is speaking, writing and serving as the Vice President, Business Development of Ziglar, Inc.
Sandra Yancey is an award winning entrepreneur, international business owner, ABC radio show host, author, movie producer, speaker and philanthropist who is dedicated to helping women achieve and succeed. She is the Founder & CEO of eWomenNetwork, the #1 resource for connecting and promoting women and their businesses in North America. She also is the co-founder of MyGLOW.net, a purpose-driven social network for women.
In Mastering Moxie Julie and Sandra cover:
• Learn what Moxie is and its relevance to your success.
• Be able to quickly “Measure your Moxie” and become crystal clear on the dreams that require your urgent attention.
• Discern between whims and wishes so that you can make P.L.A.N.S. that will ensure your success rate soars.
• Anticipate and overcome obstacles that might otherwise derail you.
• Gain clarity on how to track “Moxie Momentum” so you can replicate your success rate for any dream you have.
• Learn how to be, do and have what you want out of life.
Length: 2 CDs